Making a difference
“I can make a difference, you can make a difference, we can make a difference in this world of ours”
© Fischy Music 2007
Fischy Music offers one-day events and longer-term projects in schools. We can provide training events and conference speakers. We also cater for church services, events, and festivals. You can select from the menu items above to find out more.
The difference we make to children is our main motivator at Fischy Music. Some of the highlights of our work include:
- Our songs, such as ‘Build Up’ and ‘You are a star’ are part of the everyday lives of children, schools and families across the UK and beyond
- Every day people tell us about the positive impact of Fischy songs and events on children and adult’s emotional wellbeing
- We have helped over 100 groups of children write their own songs
- Over half of Scotland’s primary schools use Fischy Music resources
- Our songs and projects have been featured on national TV and media
- Our songs have been sung at several high profile national events including a Premiership football match
- We have trained thousands of adults who work with, and care for children, in the use of songs and music for the wellbeing of children
- We have worked in partnership with key organisation such as Place2B, Youth Music Initiative, Scottish Government and programmes such as ‘Seasons for Growth’
- We have been funded by major funders such as Robertson Trust, Big Lottery, Children’s Lottery, Young Start and Lloyds TSB Foundation
- We have been nurturing children’s wellbeing for 20 years!
- Depute Head Teacher, Raploch Primary