We have been receiving lots of enquiries about how Fischy Music songs can be used online during lockdown. We are really encouraged by all the creative ways our songs are being used to support children’s wellbeing at this time.
- Guidelines for Fischy Music Online Subscribers during lockdown, click here
- How to share a Fischy Music Online video over Zoom, click here
As well as crediting Fischy Music, please tag us in your posts, so we can see how you’re using our songs to support your school/church communities.
If you have any specific questions or ideas that may help other users, then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thousands of children and families are watching our weekly online assemblies, check them out at: www.youtube.com/fischymusic
- We’ve added more songs to Fischytunes, our website offering children emotional support, take a look at: www.fischytunes.com
- We’re supporting primary schools using our songs in online health and wellbeing work and brilliant staff music videos
- Schools are sharing their Fischy Music Online login details with parents/carers to support home learning.