The Fischy Team
“We’re on this road, we’re on this road, you, me everybody together”
© Fischy Music 2011
Fischy Music was founded in 1998 by Stephen Fischbacher, who is our Creative Director. Our team consists of sessional musicians, an office team and also volunteers.
The Events Team
Board of Directors
Our Directors are a key part of our team. They are responsible for:
- Establishing clear strategic, business and financial objectives
- Ensuring that the organisation operates within the law and within limits set by its Deed
- Ensuring that the organisation exercises responsibility in financial and other affairs and remains solvent
- Monitoring and reviewing all aspects of the organisation’s performance
- Ensuring that the organisation demonstrates best practice in all aspects of its work
Debbie Kaney – Chairperson
Debbie has been an Assessor for a grant giving charitable trust since 2002, having changed career from property valuation. Her role brings her in contact with charities throughout Scotland. She was
She was seconded to OSCR in 2005 to help set up the charity monitoring programme. Outwith work Debbie enjoys singing, film and theatre, having run an amateur operatic society for several years. More recently she has been learning tenor drum with her local pipeband. She has two grown-up daughters and is sorry Fischy wasn’t around when they were growing up.
Information about Stephen is coming soon.
Morag has considerable experience of working with children and young people in churches.
She is currently the Coordinator of a local charity in Stirling and is kept busy with her three children and all their activities.
Information about Angela is coming soon.